Peanut & Caramel Ice Cream
18th July 2017
Serves 4 Large Scoops
If you’re looking for some guilt-free ice-cream, you’re in the right place! We find that making your own ice-cream gives you that extra bit of satisfaction, whatever the weather! Plus, this recipe includes our most popular bar, Peanut & Caramel!
- 4 large Bananas Sliced and Frozen
- 4 tbsp. Honey or Maple
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fulfil Peanut & Caramel Bars (chopped)
- Handful Toasted Peanuts (crushed)
- In a food processor, blend the frozen bananas, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped Fulfil bars, then pour back into a container and sprinkle over the crushed peanuts.
- Set to the freezer for a further 45 minutes to harden a little before scooping and serving.