Chocolate Biscuit Cake
18th July 2017
Serves 8 cups
Baking made easy! This rich Dark Chocolate Cake is super quick to make, a perfect option for some last minute entertaining or an after dinner treat. The ultimate #FulfilFoodPorn!
- 250g Dark Chocolate Melted
- 1/2 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Fulfil Chocolate Caramel & Cookie Dough Bar
- 1 Fulfil Strawberry & Vanilla Bar
- Combine the dark chocolate with the coconut milk.
- Let cool for a couple of seconds (make sure it does not harden).
- Stir in the chopped Fulfil bars.
- Pour into a lined brownie tin.
- Set in the freezer for 20 minutes to set before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy.