Brownies with White Chocolate Chunks
27th July 2017
Chocoholics pay attention to this brownies recipe – fudgey, chewy brownies with white chocolate chunks. Serve with a warm cup of tea or coffee and you have the ideal #FulfilAndChill set-up!
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 1.5 Cups Ground Almonds
- 10 tbsp. Cacao Powder (make sure its 100% raw cacao powder, sugar-free)
- 15 Medjool Dates Pitted
- 2 Medium Bananas
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Fulfil White Chocolate & Cookie Dough Bars (chopped into small chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Place all the brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (5-6 minutes). You’re looking for a wet dough, I mixed it in two batches to blend it really well.
- Stir in the Fulfil White Chocolate & Cookie Dough Bar chunks.
- Spoon into a lined baking tin, or 2 bread tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes, depending on thickness (mine were roughly 1.1/2″ thick).
- Leave sit aside for 10 minutes before removing from tin, cutting & devouring!
Check out our YouTube channel for more recipes using Fulfil bars!