Social Competition T&Cs
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter:
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is FULFIL Nutrition (company number: 570668) whose registered office is at 10A Beckett Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12, Ireland (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
- To enter, eligible individuals must, during the promotion period follow the below instructions:
– Comment on specified influencer Instagram account, sharing their top Australian summer activity and tag a friend
– Follow @fulfil_nutrition
– Follow specified influencer
IMPORTANT: Entrants must ensure profiles are set to PUBLIC so followed accounts can be viewed.
Number of Entries permitted
- Multiple entries welcome
Open, Close, Selection and Announcement dates
- The competition commences on Tuesday, January 7th at 12pm AEST and closes on Monday, January 20th at 12pm AEST (‘Promotional Period’). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Sydney on the relevant date). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Each entry will be individually judged by or on behalf of the Promoter based on, asset quality, creativity and creative engagement and relevancy to the campaign message. The best valid entry as determined by or on behalf of the Promoter will win a prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected at the premises of FULFIL Nutrition (company number: 570668) whose registered office is at Unit B1, Hume Centre, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12, Ireland on Tuesday 22nd January.
- Within 1 business day from winner selection, the winner will be notified with a private message from FULFIL Nutrition (@fulfil_nutrition)
- The Prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated postal address as communicated by the winner.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $150.00 (AUD)
- The prize on offer is one month’s supply of FULFIL bars
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter (7 business days from the date private message is sent), that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a live and active Instagram account be used as the entry mechanism for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver the license key via private message to the winning entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a new selection in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated postal address as communicated by the winner. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to FULFIL Nutrition (company number: 570668) whose registered office is at Unit B1, Hume Centre, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12, Ireland
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.